Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The Cause and Effect of 9/11

This unit in Equality, we learned about the privileges and disadvantages that certain groups can have based on their class, gender, and race. During this course, I learned about intersectionality. Intersectionality is belonging to multiple groups. Being a part of different groups allows each individual to form a unique perspective on issues. There could be a black middle-class male and a black middle-class woman, the fact that they are different gender changes their viewpoints on certain issues. One of my favorite Fe's during this course was going to see Black Panther. The purpose of this AP is to recount an event or moment in history and to tell the story in a marginalized voice. I enjoyed researching and creating this AP because I got to explore a topic that relates to my identity as well as something that I feel is important to discuss.
Below is my project, enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment