Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Community Service Hours: Helping Around School

Dishwasher,(LD), 2018, Google
Throughout this year, I've been helping around the school by loading the dish washer after lunch and sometimes before school when needed. I learned throughout this experience that people don't like to clean up after themselves, I had to step up and clean up after them. I think that GCE needs to set a precedent that encourages the students to load their dishes after eating. I learned that loading dishes take time and that you have to correctly place dishes so that they can be clean properly. I made a difference for others by making clean dishes an option, if I didn't load the dishwasher, then there wouldn't be clean dishes for people to eat on. This has impacted future service work, because I now know that community service hours can be any type of work that cna help the community. I plan to share my experience with others by uploading this to my blog, so that people understand that I helped the GCE community.

No comments:

Post a Comment