Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Community Service Hours: Barry's Bootcamp

Barry's Bootcamp, (LD), 2018, Google
The Health and Wellness Instructor invited the class to attend the bootcamp event for Barry's Bootcamp. I decided to go because I wanted to help Alison bring aware to CPS as well as get a good workout in. There, I passed out towels to everyone that was there and I brought a guest in to help. It was a very fun and exhausting event and I was sore for almost a week. I learned that when working out, you have to take your time and follow your own pace instead of focusing on what the next person is doing. I made a difference for others because I was there for CPS and to bring awareness that many schools don't and can't afford a gym instructor. This has impacted my future for volunteer work becuase I know I can attend an event to help others. I plan to share my experience by uploading this onto my blog so everyone can see what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment