Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Laylah's Survival Guide

In the previous units of Endurance, we learned about mental and physical endurance, as well as people who had endured a challenge in their life. We looked at people who faced a mental/physical challenge and discussed how they endured it. We then started to focus on our own mission and dreams and explored what each of us individually wanted to accomplish in our lives. During the journey to completing my dream/mission, I will have to face many challenges that I will have to endure to achieve my ultimate goal. The purpose of this action project is to create a survival manual to help you survive the accomplishment of your mission and dreams. The survival manual will guide us along our journey and will provide a summary of our mission, quotes to inspire us, planning for our mission, etc. Creating my survival guide made me think about my future and made me put my mission into a reality. I enjoyed making the guide, and one day my future self will look back at the guide and reflect on my life. Below is my survival manual, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment